One of the things we enjoy the most about the Experimental Photo Festival is the camaraderie and horizontality in the exchanges that take place between all the members of our community. To enhance this feeling, we have coordinated with the University of Barcelona to be able to have 300 beds in a large student residence where we can all be together. This year our association will manage the residence and that will reduce the price of accommodation.
4 visionados de porfolios
con 4 curadores internacionales.
8 exposiciones individuales.
4 exposiciones colectivas.
1 campamento de verano.
- Being a collective reservation, you cannot select the dates, there is only one package and it is the same for everyone.
- The entry will be on Tuesday the 18th during the day and the exit on Monday the 24th at noon. Those who want to come earlier or leave later should find alternative accommodation.
- Unlike hotels, the prices of the residence are fixed and are subject to availability.
- No cancellations or changes are allowed for any reason.
The reservation is for a total of 6 nights and includes:
- A bed in a single or double room (depending on availability). If you come accompanied, you can send us an email with your names and we will put you together.
- Buffet breakfast from 07:15 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Sheets and towels.
- The rooms do not have air conditioning and the bathroom is shared.
The price of the 6 nights is 240 euros
The participants and artists of the festival will be able to stay in the Col·legi Major Penyafort-Montserrat which is in the university area of the city. University students who are doing their degrees live in this residence during the year and in summer it is used to house participants in major cultural events. It consists of two large equal buildings with five floors: in the basement are the gymnasium, the cinema and the conference room; on the ground floor are the entrance, cafeteria, terrace and breakfast room; and from floors 2 to 5, the rooms. We believe that it will be a great space to share among all.
- The reservation of the accommodation is independent of the purchase of the festival ticket.
- People who do not come to the festival can stay in the residence if they accompany people who do.
- There is an area with a paid washing machine available (5 euros) and parking (5 euros per day and vehicle).
For going to the festival venues, the Center Cívic Pati Llimona is 29 minutes away by metro on the green line and the IEFC is 19 minutes away by tram or 30 minutes on foot.
For those who want a better room, the residence has double rooms with air conditioning and individual bathroom for 100 euros per night (50 euros per person), much better than any hotel downtown. These reservations are managed directly by the residence by email. We ask that you write directly to them with the reservation information when you are sure that you want to stay there to facilitate the management. The name of the contact person is Elisabet and the title of the mail Experimental Photo Festival, write here: email@example.com